2023 Wing Brady Dunlap -> St John

• 2 weeks later...

https://247sports.com/Article/Basketball-recruiting-Brady-Dunlap-Colorado-Nebraska-Rice-San-Diego-State-Providence-192909084/

Nebraska: “Coach Hoiberg speaks for himself. He lead the league in three point percentage one year, and played for 10 years. He does individual workouts so being able to have him train and develop my game to the next level is intriguing. They’re very good to me.”

• 6 months later...
42 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

A little birdie says there’s a good good good chance norms prayers were answered 

If recruiting was a knock-knock joke, this seems like the end of that knock knock joke where banana knocks until you deliver the punchline 'orange you glad I didn't say Parker Fredrickson'

3 hours ago, basketballjones said:

A little birdie says there’s a good good good chance norms prayers were answered 

On a scale from 1-10 where 1 is pure speculation and 10 is "coach mentioned it before jumping on a plane," what number would you assign to our chances he is silently committed?

On 4/17/2023 at 12:22 PM, aphilso1 said:

On a scale from 1-10 where 1 is pure speculation and 10 is "coach mentioned it before jumping on a plane," what number would you assign to our chances he is silently committed?

Since coach mentioned it before jumping on a plane, I give it an 8.5.  If he mentioned it before jumping from the plane, I'd lower that prediction by about 8 points or so.

I just feel like this guy is a must have for one of the final 3 spots.  We need more than one freshman for this class and the fact he’s over 6’7 and can shoot and attack the basket make him perfect for Fred’s system.  I’m a tad worried about the division of upper class-men to lower class-men next year and I’d like to have more than one freshman.  Especially with wisky Nick coming next year.