Keyontae Johnson

MichHusker

2 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Here’s my problem with the sentiment that he was “ours”. Wouldn’t he have never left UF if he was cleared there? Shouldn’t they be the ones complaining? Just something to consider! 

Sure, but after leaving UF he actually was "ours", briefly. Had an apartment set up for him and everything. 

53 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Sure, but after leaving UF he actually was "ours", briefly. Had an apartment set up for him and everything. 

I guess in my brain it comes down to this. If there was zero risk he wouldn't qualify, he wouldn't have been in the portal - so it's hard for me to be annoyed that we missed out on him, because the fact he was a risk to get cleared was the only reason we had a shot at him in the 1st place.

7 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I guess in my brain it comes down to this. If there was zero risk he wouldn't qualify, he wouldn't have been in the portal - so it's hard for me to be annoyed that we missed out on him, because the fact he was a risk to get cleared was the only reason we had a shot at him in the 1st place.

BTW this is how I felt trying to explain that...