Seat Yourself

I was shocked at how many seats were available in 100 yesterday.  I wasn't looking to move, but I always like to look around in case the 2 next to me came up or something, my time was about 12:30 Tuesday and there were plenty of 100 seats available, where in years past, there might not be any when I logged in at my time.

5 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

I'm worried that attendance-wise, we're looking at Devaney-era numbers this year. 300 level is going to be completely empty.

Not so fast my friend, that’s where I sit & those BIG Road games always bring in their fans to section 300. Though last year other than Creighton was pretty bleak. 

14 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

I'm worried that attendance-wise, we're looking at Devaney-era numbers this year. 300 level is going to be completely empty.

And the home schedule isn't going to help get fans to come to games, at least for the non-conference games.  I'm guessing it will be even worse than last year when it was like a morgue at games and you had to whisper to talk or people 4 sections away could hear you talk. 

1 hour ago, kldm64 said:

And the home schedule isn't going to help get fans to come to games, at least for the non-conference games.  I'm guessing it will be even worse than last year when it was like a morgue at games and you had to whisper to talk or people 4 sections away could hear you talk. 

In my opinion, this is the reality.  The real fans will be there game in and game out.  They may be unhappy, but they will be there.  The fair weather fans will only buy and show up if we are winning....However, there is another grouping that was brought about by the team performance of the past two years.  That is the group of true fans that finally had enough of the ineptitude that was displayed.  That is sad, very sad.  But costs, and so forth, simply makes the investment (time, money,effort) unwarranted. 

I hope we can turn this around...I truly do.