Battle in the Vault

Nighthawk

I bought a pair yesterday that are 1st row sec 106 just behind the home team bench.

There are going to be 3 game played on Dec 20. The tickets you buy for that day will get you in to see all 3 games.

While us season ticket holders did get first crack, that code can be passed around to anybody. FTR it is .... GOBIGRED

How does the Battle in the Vault finish? Is there another game for the championship or what?  And while I am at it, what is a quick link to our entire schedule for 2022-23? Could we get one someone can post for quick reference? When I click on schedule, all I get is one for 2016-17.

1 hour ago, Ron Mexico said:

I bought a pair yesterday that are 1st row sec 106 just behind the home team bench.

There are going to be 3 game played on Dec 20. The tickets you buy for that day will get you in to see all 3 games.

While us season ticket holders did get first crack, that code can be passed around to anybody. FTR it is .... GOBIGRED

looking at the chart....not many seats have been sold.  We just got our tickets for the same seats we normally sit in.  

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

How does the Battle in the Vault finish? Is there another game for the championship or what?  And while I am at it, what is a quick link to our entire schedule for 2022-23? Could we get one someone can post for quick reference? When I click on schedule, all I get is one for 2016-17.

No, they each just play one game that day and your ticket allows you to watch all 3 games.  Here is link to the schedule  https://huskers.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

2 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

Wish these had gone through the U instead of Ticketmaster.  Those service charges are ridiculous. 

Oh, I suppose I see the rational for Concordia, but why Miss. St. and Drake?  Do they expect a large contingent from Des Moines to come over? Or maybe a large number of Chris Jens fans to turn out for his stellar management of Teddy Allen? Watching these six teams perform all day on the last Tuesday before Christmas seems a bit much to expect from even the most rabid fan of college hoops. Kudos to anyone who watches all three contests. 

6 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

Oh, I suppose I see the rational for Concordia, but why Miss. St. and Drake?  Do they expect a large contingent from Des Moines to come over? Or maybe a large number of Chris Jens fans to turn out for his stellar management of Teddy Allen? Watching these six teams perform all day on the last Tuesday before Christmas seems a bit much to expect from even the most rabid fan of college hoops. Kudos to anyone who watches all three contests. 

lol...yeah would be nice if we could have gotten Duke, Kentuky, Arizona and Kansas to come.  Maybe next year.  ;)  jk...seriously though, I don't see us getting too many decent draws to this.  

So this game is not part of the season ticket package?    That would explain why the season ticket cost looked like it would be for 15 games when there are 16 homes games on the schedule.    Was hoping maybe they were just not charging us for the exhibition game - but that was probably not realistic.   

I am a season ticket holder but did not get any email about buying these tickets in advance.   If you got that email would you mind sending me a PM with the code?

5 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Neutral site game. 

14 hours ago, HuskerBB said:

So this game is not part of the season ticket package?    That would explain why the season ticket cost looked like it would be for 15 games when there are 16 homes games on the schedule.    Was hoping maybe they were just not charging us for the exhibition game - but that was probably not realistic.   

I am a season ticket holder but did not get any email about buying these tickets in advance.   If you got that email would you mind sending me a PM with the code?

Correct, we paid for 15 games, and we don't have tickets for this Battle at the Vault game.

• 2 weeks later...