Media Predictions Thread

hskr4life

6 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I’m fearful our outside shooting might be especially tragic, & until I see him in person I’m leaning Blaise might be more Jordy than Jorge’…

I get the hesitation to expect good things because we are Nebraska basketball.  That said, I cannot imagine a situation where Jordy would have been an all American if he attended a JUCO.  I don’t expect Keita to be Larry Johnson caliber, but assuming his knee is good he could be Kimani Friend-ish.    

(Okay, that may be asking a bit much since we are Nebrasketball. )

• 2 weeks later...

CBS Sports BIG preview:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/big-ten-expert-picks-2022-23-bold-predictions-most-overrated-and-underrated-teams-top-players/

13. Nebraska

Fourth-year coach Fred Hoiberg agreed to a restructured contract with a pay cut and reduced buyout. In other words, the heat is on after a 10-22 (4-16 Big Ten) season. Senior transfer guards Sam Griesel (North Dakota State) and Emmanuel Bandoumel (SMU) and experienced forward Juwan Gary (Alabama) look like solid transfer additions. If redshirt sophomore guard C.J. Wilcher can take on a larger scoring volume after averaging 8.1 points on 40.6% 3-point shooting last season, perhaps the Cornhuskers can show improvement. But will it be enough to buy Hoiberg another year?

CBS Sports BIG preview:
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/big-ten-expert-picks-2022-23-bold-predictions-most-overrated-and-underrated-teams-top-players/
13. Nebraska
Fourth-year coach Fred Hoiberg agreed to a restructured contract with a pay cut and reduced buyout. In other words, the heat is on after a 10-22 (4-16 Big Ten) season. Senior transfer guards Sam Griesel (North Dakota State) and Emmanuel Bandoumel (SMU) and experienced forward Juwan Gary (Alabama) look like solid transfer additions. If redshirt sophomore guard C.J. Wilcher can take on a larger scoring volume after averaging 8.1 points on 40.6% 3-point shooting last season, perhaps the Cornhuskers can show improvement. But will it be enough to buy Hoiberg another year?

13th!!! Did you hear that??

9 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Comical genius.  I miss Arrested Development.

Some of the downfall was bad timing, other was a network promotion strategy. I remember watching it when it was airing on TV.

But this show is arguably one of the most iconic TV shows that never became popular until it was already over.

• 3 weeks later...