Season Tickets

Went in and submitted out season ticket renewal.   Noticed that the price was a lot cheaper than last year - but I think it just reflects a significant reduction in the # of games.  Last year lower bowl tickets were $483 + fees - which worked out to $23 a game for 21 games counting 2 exhibitions.   This year the renewal price is just $345 - which would be 15 home games at the same $23 price.    The parking charge similarly indicates a reduction from 21 home games to 15.    21 home games was definitely more than most years - but by the same token 15 seems very low.   I know we have the tournament in Orlando for some of the non-conference games as CU on the road this  year - but still surprises me that we would only have 5 nonconference home games (and that assumes we would not be doing any exhibition games at home this year?)    Anyone able to confirm that there will just be 15 home games?

(K-State game is also set for T-Mobile arena in Kansas City - wonder if that other "neutral site" game impacts this as well?)

That was kind of what I wondered at first.   

But is it a price reduction on a per game basis?   Not the way it looks to me.    I think it is the same price - just fewer games?     Parking was $210 last year ($10 per game) and $150 this year.   That would reflect the same math as the reduction in the total season ticket price.

Yes, there are only 15 games. I have tickets in both the 100 levels and 200 levels. Both are the same price as last year, per game. It's not a price reduction in the sense that Handy Johnson was talking to it, but it's certainly a price reduction in the sense that we shell out less money in total for season tickets, which really means fewer of the Who-Cares-State game in November and December. A welcome change, but probably an anomaly.

4 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

Yes, there are only 15 games. I have tickets in both the 100 levels and 200 levels. Both are the same price as last year, per game. It's not a price reduction in the sense that Handy Johnson was talking to it, but it's certainly a price reduction in the sense that we shell out less money in total for season tickets, which really means fewer of the Who-Cares-State game in November and December. A welcome change, but probably an anomaly.

that's pretty frustrating...

We're going to have to pause our season ticket holding. Hoping to revisit that decision in a year or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I just paid my renewal today and selected Seat Yourself. Will they contact me when I am able to do the Seat Yourself process? I can't seem to do it right now, so I'm guessing that won't start until after July 22 (deadline to renew season tickets). Can anyone offer some clarification on the Seat Yourself process/timing?

2 hours ago, dustystehl said:

I just paid my renewal today and selected Seat Yourself. Will they contact me when I am able to do the Seat Yourself process? I can't seem to do it right now, so I'm guessing that won't start until after July 22 (deadline to renew season tickets). Can anyone offer some clarification on the Seat Yourself process/timing?

I think they wil, The seat yourself process goes off of donation points. the more pts. the sooner you get to seat yourself.

18 hours ago, dustystehl said:

You will get an email with your day and time you are eligible to pick different seats.  You can log in ahead of that time and see what is available but can't make any changes until your selected day/time.  It does goes off donor priority points so those who make the largest donations get to go first.