Trey McGowens gone

Trey had some real nice basketball qualities but also quite a few flaws in his game. Hope he can work on his game to be able to compete professionally as well as he is able to.

That said, I have hopes that Quaran McPherson can pick up the slack left by Trey's departure. Quaran is nearly the same size at 6'-4" 199#, which is a few pounds more than Trey. I hope Quaran can be our next stopper a la Trey.

Man, we need some good hoops to watch in 2022-23, my young daughter tonight denoted that I had watched every Nu game this past season, saying how 'crazy' I am to have done so. She's not wrong. lol 

8 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Trey had some real nice basketball qualities but also quite a few flaws in his game. Hope he can work on his game to be able to compete professionally as well as he is able to.

That said, I have hopes that Quaran McPherson can pick up the slack left by Trey's departure. Quaran is nearly the same size at 6'-4" 199#, which is a few pounds more than Trey. I hope Quaran can be our next stopper a la Trey.

Man, we need some good hoops to watch in 2022-23, my young daughter tonight denoted that I had watched every Nu game this past season, saying how 'crazy' I am to have done so. She's not wrong. lol 

Seems like Bandoumel or maybe Gary will be that defensive stopper next year.

18 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I must be a babbling idiot I have watched every game you can on TV and been to at least one home since I was 4.  I am 61 now, soooo…🤪

13 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I must be a babbling idiot I have watched every game you can on TV and been to at least one home since I was 4.  I am 61 now, soooo…🤪

I must be even more of an idiot as I sit through every game in person and don't ever leave early and even flew to Atlanta to sit through them getting killed by Auburn.  

10 minutes ago, MitchMcGaryMunchies said:

I was too cryptic with my comment...this is the most worn line in the NBA.  Rob Pelinka (Laker's GM/VP Ops) was formerly Kobe's primary agent for the vast majority of his professional life.

image.png

Ahh, now I get it. Sweet kicks. I happened to score a pair of Air Jordan’s 2009 HOF Edition  @ the thrift over on 14th & B for $3. I’d never owned a pair so I thought what the hell. Little did I know they’re worth 500-600 bucks…

• 4 weeks later...