Michigan St. (23-28) vs. Nebraska (21-29) Game Thread

Visibly this team was identified as "bad" from the first series of the year...literally the first series.  There were some good games and some bright spots, but they simply never had the right mojo. 

Too bad, so sad.  Hopefully the heavy influx of juco players will provide the talent, character and chemistry that will propel us forward next year.

4 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Visibly this team was identified as "bad" from the first series of the year...literally the first series.  There were some good games and some bright spots, but they simply never had the right mojo. 

Too bad, so sad.  Hopefully the heavy influx of juco players will provide the talent, character and chemistry that will propel us forward next year.

It seems that there is no fire in the bellies. And maybe they thought that with the season last year everyone would lay down. I just wonder what the turnover will be.

15 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

It seems that there is no fire in the bellies. And maybe they thought that with the season last year everyone would lay down. I just wonder what the turnover will be.

We have already witnessed a couple players sent packing.  I am guessing we will see at least an additional 4-6 wave bye-bye.

Big hit by Matthews saves the day and the season!  The best game this season by Matthews.  Showed what he could do when locked in.

I was watching the broadcast on Nebraska Media, and they were talking about the chance of thunderstorms in Indiana tomorrow.  If they made Nebraska and Illinois go 8 hours on Sunday to get the game in, they better do everything to get the Maryland/Purdue game in.  Not only did they make Nebraska stay at the ballpark forever, they then made them spend the night, and bus back home on Monday.   Knowing the Big 10 from the previous years, they will call the game once the 1st rain drop falls.