Emmanuel Bandoumel is N

• hhcmatt changed the title to Emmanuel Bandoumel is N
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Y'know, instead of the usual "chemistry is better than last year and the guys know we have the talent to win" or similar pap, I'd love to see one of these pundits write, "The players know there's a lot of skepticism among the fans, and big talk going into the last few seasons has basically fallen flat. They know they have to prove it on the floor for fans to start believing in this program again and they want the fans to know, heading into the season, they're all working hard to control the things they can control, and if success eludes them again this year, it won't be for lack of effort."

13 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Sure, Robin. Translated to what? Translated to Mandarin Chinese?

I'll wait to see them show it on the court.

Exactly.  All this off season stuff is about as pointless as all the insane conference realignment theories/talk every summer.

10 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Interesting comparison given that USC/UCLA to the B1G was too insane to have been brought up before it happened.

This is so clearly fake news, I personally won't believe it, regardless who reports it, until UCLA is playing roundball in Lincoln, Nebraska in January. Until then, you guys are all being had. Suckers.

• 2 weeks later...

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-Huskers-basketball-Emmanuel-Bandouomel-190285953/

I enjoy being around people, so I enjoy being around new guys," Bandoumel said. "It was the same when I was at SMU, especially last year, we had like eight new guys and had a quick turnaround."

What Hoiberg likes is Bandoumel did a lot of winning at SMU. He's hoping that Nebraska's offseason portal additions of Griesel, Bandoumel and Gary help in bringing that winning mind frame to this team.

• 6 months later...

https://share.newsbreak.com/2vmyscst

We all knew this was likely; but it still sucks...sucks for Bando, sucks for the team and it sucks for the fans.  Sighhhh...

Good luck with your surgery and recovery young man!!!  We loved your time here.  

Edited by Huskerpapa