Baylor Scheierman

bkamler

18 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I mean we don't want the #1 player in the portal because he probably has NIL and PT requirements? That's probably true for every decent recruit. I guess it's probably irrelevant to debate, because I'm sure Fred, the other coaches, Trev, and the entire roster want Baylor in a Nebraska jersey next season. 

That's fine.  I'm allowed to have my own personal thoughts too.

Also, Nigel Pack was the #1 player in the transfer portal like a week ago...and Patrick Baldwin will be the #1 player in the transfer portal tomorrow, so I don't really know what all that means anyway.

Edited by 49r

My new phone hasn't let me post in here or comment for some reason, so I haven't been able to give thoughts on this.

It's Creighton. I am not sure if it's a great basketball fit(nembhard has the pulse of the offense already and Baylor wants to operate as a ball handler), but they'll be a great team. To reiterate that it's Creighton, coach Howard was following his mom, his dad, and Baylor as recent as today. That has since changed as he isn't anymore. 

16 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

I know it's Twitter, but FFS that is terrible writing   How did this clown pass a sixth grade English class?  I do see how he got a Creighton degree regardless of his poor writing skills, since he seems to be an absolute douche bag.

I don’t get that account at all. It was a completely different account like a week ago now it’s some dude that says he’s a Creighton grad idk what’s going on with that guy. 

7 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I hope he… and Creighton… lose every single game this year.  (Or he goes pro and Creighton loses every single game)

Unfortunately, I have the feeling that Creighton will be a top-10 team, make a run at a Big East Championship, and make a Sweet16 or Elite8 run in the NCAA Tournament.

1 hour ago, Nebrasketballer said:

Unfortunately, I have the feeling that Creighton will be a top-10 team, make a run at a Big East Championship, and make a Sweet16 or Elite8 run in the NCAA Tournament.

Reasonable predictions… with those predictions, they’ll most likely be a top 25 team, challenge but fall short of the Big East Championship… then flame out in the round of 32

1 hour ago, basketballjones said:

Well, at least we'll get to watch Hoiberg's last year without good players. So won't be like we wasted anything. 

“The biggest separator was the culture,” Scheierman told the World-Herald. “Coach Hoiberg’s trying to build that culture with Nebrasketball. Creighton has already established its culture."

Year 4 and still don't have a culture established. Any coach worth their weight has definitive signs their culture is being established by the second part of their first year. This is an embarrassing indictment on our program. 

https://omaha.com/sports/college/creighton/baylor-scheierman-commits-to-creighton/article_34af5b48-cae2-11ec-a9a0-9f670a219420.html