B1G Happenings

hhcmatt

2 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Yeah...this is always fun to read/hear:

"Notes: Bryce McGowens is off to the NBA and it’s starting to see like the Fred Hoiberg project may never get off the ground in Lincoln."

I mean, sure, but it also doesn't matter at all... To roughly paraphrase @Norm Peterson the changes will either work or they won't. 

On 4/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, Huskerpapa said:

Yeah...this is always fun to read/hear:

"Notes: Bryce McGowens is off to the NBA and it’s starting to see like the Fred Hoiberg project may never get off the ground in Lincoln."

The internet brings out the finest in grammatical prowess.  One of my favorite all-time songs is Just One See.  The song is so good, I can't pick my favorite version from the Doris Troy original, The Hollies or Linda Ronstadt.  

59 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

The internet brings out the finest in grammatical prowess.  One of my favorite all-time songs is Just One See.  The song is so good, I can't pick my favorite version from the Doris Troy original, The Hollies or Linda Ronstadt.  

I ALWAYS pick Linda Ronstadt if there is a choice.

I was madly infatuated with her when I was in college...followed closely by Charlies Angels and my girlfriend dujour.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, 49r said:

It would be nice to see Omaha throw their hat in the ring for the Men’s Tournament…Husker Basketball in Mpls will always make me think of Xavier & that horrible Metrodome.

7 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

It would be nice to see Omaha throw their hat in the ring for the Men’s Tournament…Husker Basketball in Mpls will always make me think of Xavier & that horrible Metrodome.

Have they ever....or is there something about them not wanting to host a conference tournament for any conference other than theres? 

Edited by Nighthawk

27 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Have they ever....or is there something about them not wating to host a conference tournament for any conference other than theres? 

They’ve hosted the B1G Baseball Tournament & obviously NCAA Regionals, Swim Trials etc. I just think it would be a nice gesture from the Conference & Omaha could certainly handle it…