Turning Pro 2022

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

How many years until OUR next NBA player since that’s kind of our thing now? Keep in mind tho it was 20+ years between Lue & Roby…

You forget Venson Hamilton being drafted a year after Lue, so *only* exactly 20 years between the Big 12 Player of the Year and Isaiah Roby.

Edited by AuroranHusker

24 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

You forget Venson Hamilton being drafted a year after Lue, so *only* exactly 20 years between the Big 12 Player of the Year and Isaiah Roby.

Drafted by the Rockets but did NOT play for them I believe, nor can we count Andrew White with the Hawks (can we?) since he was drafted out of Syracuse…

53 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Drafted by the Rockets but did NOT play for them I believe, nor can we count Andrew White with the Hawks (can we?) since he was drafted out of Syracuse…

No, I wouldn't consider Benedict White III; Big Red's Venson Hamilton was still drafted, whether he made the team is another story, in my book...

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

First of all, AWIII was at a G-League team and got called up with a two way contract.

Second, they're called the Shim Shams, not the Rockettes.