Bella Cravens has also put her name in the transfer pool

Redhac

Per the Lincoln Journal Star and the World Herald (confirmed by the program also), Bella Cravens has also put her name in the transfer portal as of late Friday.  Cravens averaged 5.8 points and 5.3 rebounds this season for NU per the World Herald.  An ankle injury caused her to miss 3 games and Markowski's development slowed her time on the court.  Nonetheless, she will be missed for her rebounding and the ability to hit a jump shot fro the fre throw area.

Stupid question of the day.  I was told that she dates a member of the mens team (Lakes) who entered the portal last week.  If true could they be headed the same direction, so to

speak?

No intention to start a rumor...if this isn't true please shoot this down before it takes flight. 

I am with 12dozen in that I did not think she would play another year at Nebraska but also did not think she would play for another university.  In past interviews that she gave, she stated that she really did not like playing basketball all that much until she started playing for the Big Red.

Either way, I thank her for her time at Nebraska and wish her the best where ever she goes.

Edited by Tinpanalley

So next season...

There's been a lot more transfers/graduations, whatever,  than I expected anyway.  Thought a couple might make a move but not to the extent it has developed into. 

A little surprising.  Not sure what why...but a lot has happened. Each case is different.

But that's the nature of things these days, with the transfer thing as it has now become. 

So, a lot of time before next fall. Could make a couple of new additions, beside the new freshman. We're going to be a different team next year, most starters back, but the n the bench will sure change from where we are now.

Just another year in paradise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
18 hours ago, redsteve said:

Neither one really landed blow.....but entertaining of course.  Bella came the closest.  Kick butt Bella !

One poster said an accidental air pull.....nope  Eight got thrown out : )

The hair thing was 100% an accident.  Girls hand never even closed.  Now how it was perceived is another thing.  However, I haven’t seen anything in the videos I’ve seen to say there was a purposeful hair pull.

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

The hair thing was 100% an accident.  Girls hand never even closed.  Now how it was perceived is another thing.  However, I haven’t seen anything in the videos I’ve seen to say there was a purposeful hair pull.

Bella didn't think so obviously. If you see the replay from a closer side view, she did pull Bella's hair.  Bella's head went downward when her hair was pulled, as shown in the sldeview..  The offender's action may or may not been intentional, but it is what it is.  It's all in the hair of the beholder.  Anyway it was interesting to watch Bella be Bella.

ABOUT THE 1:13 MARK

Edited by redsteve