Dorothy Goa Memorial

50 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Note that we got two starters off of that Muncie team...Jack and Jerry Shoecraft.

I got to spend some time at a local watering hole with Jerry & his wife after the Alumni game in 2020. I’ll always marvel at those baseline “alley oops” he ran with Greg Downing…!

20 minutes ago, HB said:

I attended the memorial event and had a Busch Lite in Dorothy’s honor.  Shoecraft attended.  Could have been other former players there but didn’t recognize any.  Nice event.  Good pics from the Muncie days.  

Thanks, HB for showing up. 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:09 PM, Dead Dog Alley said:

If you never saw Jack Moore play:

My condolences to Dorothy's family and friends.  You know, if I'm not mistaken, this is the only video of Jack Moore, isn't it?  Kind of ironic that you can watch his high school play.  Wish there were something to watch from his days at UNL.  In fact, it's a very rare clip I am aware of from Cip or Iba's years. 

4 hours ago, HuskerCager said:

My condolences to Dorothy's family and friends.  You know, if I'm not mistaken, this is the only video of Jack Moore, isn't it?  Kind of ironic that you can watch his high school play.  Wish there were something to watch from his days at UNL.  In fact, it's a very rare clip I am aware of from Cip or Iba's years. 

I have looked and looked and this is the only Jack Moore video I've found.  It's a damn shame.