Andre done

Bugeaters1

I always thought Andre was really raw but had some tools (other than his hands) that you could work with.  To me he is the type of developmental player where if he went to a mid major and had time to develop he could be a very solid player by his junior year.

Edited by busticket
My typing sucks

Good riddance. Dude has been on the fence and not bought in for two years. Also has no idea how to play basketball. Just a raw athlete, who’s athleticism is only barely on display from time to time, and the rest of the time isn’t in position or ready to use it. 

Sorry if I sound angry or bitter. Just had a 20min fight with a two year old because we’re not watching “Cars” tonight. 

2 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Good riddance. Dude has been on the fence and not bought in for two years. Also has no idea how to play basketball. Just a raw athlete, who’s athleticism is only barely on display from time to time, and the rest of the time isn’t in position or ready to use it. 

Sorry if I sound angry or bitter. Just had a 20min fight with a two year old because we’re not watching “Cars” tonight. 

Should make for a solid contributor at Texas Southern or Grand Canyon University though.

14 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Try Encanto!  I think I’ve seen it 50 times now.

25 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

20 minute fight?  I'd have given in after 2.  Good movie.  Now Frozen is a whole different story.  It was good the first 800 times I watched it....

This stinks. If I have to pick between Ed and keita, I will take door number 2. I expect that Fred will have to try to get a senior transfer big? Think Duby Okeke and hope better?

This roster is going to be depleted and leave us with nothing, isn’t it?

1 hour ago, basketballjones said:

It’s sentences like this that remind me how blessed I am to never have crotch goblins…running around my house shitting on the wall and taking all my money.  Raising a toddler is basically the same as raising a mini GG Allin.

Edited by Keenan9595

1 hour ago, basketballjones said:

What was your 2 year old’s reason for not wanting to watch Cars? 😛 

At this point I'm not sure Oleg will have a better D-1 career than what Andre has done so far so in that regard this isn't exactly the center I would want to see leave.

Ed show flashes for sure but not sure if we needs a change of scenery to put it together or if he's one of those guys like Pitchford who is very tall but is just sort of in to basketball.