Andre done

Bugeaters1

47 minutes ago, Keenan9595 said:

It’s sentences like this that remind me how blessed I am to never have crotch goblins…running around my house shitting on the wall and taking all my money.  Raising a toddler is basically the same as raising a mini GG Allin.

Every moment is stressful and I wouldn’t change one second. I used to be in your camp. 

1 hour ago, unl said:

This stinks. If I have to pick between Ed and keita, I will take door number 2. I expect that Fred will have to try to get a senior transfer big? Think Duby Okeke and hope better?

This roster is going to be depleted and leave us with nothing, isn’t it?

Blaise Keita>>>>>>Eduardo Andre

It will be fine, no worries (provided Blaise Keita shows up at NU, mind you). 😉

9 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Like everything else I'm waiting for the fasten seatbelt sign to to turn off before I unbuckle

We're gonna have to be pulled up to the ramp, and have the jetway in place...and have passengers de-planing before I think about it.

3 minutes ago, 49r said:
13 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Like everything else I'm waiting for the fasten seatbelt sign to to turn off before I unbuckle

We're gonna have to be pulled up to the ramp, and have the jetway in place...and have passengers de-planing before I think about it.

I'm just here hoping I'm sitting on the right plane!

4 hours ago, cipsucks said:

The only Andre who has ever done anything for Husker Hoops is Andre Smith.  Pardon the wikipedia link, but huskers.com sucks at mens bb history.

Andre Smith (Nebraska basketball) (fleek.co)

He was a player!

I will not tolerate any Andre Almeida slander on this board!

33 minutes ago, nuhusker7 said:

Not surprising, but I wish he would have stayed. He was one of the very few that played with effort every game. Sometimes that effort didn’t translate into smart basketball, but there were several games this year where he looked like he was the only one who cared.

I did notice that too. It was sad but true, at times. Ed wasn't particularly skilled at the game of basketball, but he tended to give it all he had despite his shortcomings.