whoopdeedoo

http://www.hudl.com/v/2H8gbL

Edited by whoopdeedoo

from Huskerextra.com:

One day after the Nebraska women's basketball team earned a No. 8 seed in the NCAA Tournament, the Huskers landed a commit from the best player in North Dakota. 

Logan Nissley, a 5-foot-10 guard from Bismarck (North Dakota) Century High School, announced her commit on social media Monday morning. Nissley is the two-time Gatorade Player of the Year for her state. She averaged 21 points, eight rebounds, 3.7 steals and two assists this season for Bismarck Century. 

Nissley was also named the 2021 Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year in her state, too. She plays club basketball for a prominent team in Minnesota, North Tartan, which includes the No. 28 player in the 2022 class, Mara Braun. 

Logan Nissley 2023

This is a real nice recruit. The top player in North Dakota. An athlete.  Maybe another Weidner?

Great for the future

Logan Nissley, a 5-foot-10 guard from Bismarck (North Dakota) Century High School, announced her commit on social media Monday morning. Nissley is the two-time Gatorade Player of the Year for her state. She's not even a senior.

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/womens-basketball/logan-nissley-north-dakotas-top-prep-player-commits-to-husker-womens-basketball/article_101d0cda-a3a5-11ec-92fd-1748ea65ff49.html

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2022/03/09/centurys-logan-nissley-earns-gatorade-nd-player-year-honor/

Some video in this one

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/BiuDy__xjkqM80y1eHpDjw/logan-nissley-named-2020-21-maxpreps-north-dakota-high-school-girls-basketball-player-of-the-year.htm

Nissely 3.jpg

Edited by redsteve

jazz impresses me more and more every day!!! great leader! 

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...

Reese Ross

Positions:

PF, SF

Height & Weight:

6'1" 143lbs

Class of:

Team History

STMHS St. Thomas More Girls Varsity Basketball

Rapid City, SD

i noticed she is followed by the Huskers

watched her in the SD State A's.....intriguing talent. imo, by far the most talented player on the floor during St Thomas More's games in the tourney. Other coaches following her: Iowa, Creighton, Marquette, DePaul, Colorado, number of Summit League schools (no USD).

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 3:07 PM, whoopdeedoo said:

Reese Ross

Positions:

PF, SF

Height & Weight:

6'1" 143lbs

Class of:

Team History

STMHS St. Thomas More Girls Varsity Basketball

Rapid City, SD

i noticed she is followed by the Huskers

watched her in the SD State A's.....intriguing talent. imo, by far the most talented player on the floor during St Thomas More's games in the tourney. Other coaches following her: Iowa, Creighton, Marquette, DePaul, Colorado, number of Summit League schools (no USD).

hearing Reese Ross was pretty impressive during the @NikeGirlsEYBL over the weekend. she plays for North Tartan. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

wonder if Kansas isn't her "ticket"?

Odd Kansas didn't make her original 'cut'  (they must have offered), maybe she has decided she'd rather stay closer to home.    Also odd she hasn't mentioned us on her 'contact' list.

1 hour ago, Red Don said:

Odd Kansas didn't make her original 'cut'  (they must have offered), maybe she has decided she'd rather stay closer to home.    Also odd she hasn't mentioned us on her 'contact' list.

I think once we got Natalie Potts that closed the door on recruiting for the 2023 class.  We will have one open scholarship with Haiby using up her eligibility.  Good to keep one for a rainy day. 

On 6/20/2022 at 8:27 PM, HUD said:

Well what the hell do I know.  While I was entering my previous response Bugeaters1 beat me to the punch with the news Ava has been offered.  All in all good news.  Hope she commits.

> Iowa

Tweet reporting our offering is from Huskers original offer; Huskers made her top Seven, but she chose AZ State.   It's a little odd that Ava's latest tweet did not mention the Huskers as being in touch with her After she de-committed fm AZ State. (Something must have happened.)

Edited by Red Don