Huskers (10-21) vs Northwestern (14-15) game thread B1G Tourney

cipsucks

15 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

I keep hearing Northwestern is a bad matchup for us…. What has been a good matchup for us in the last three games lol?

It's probably because we don't really have an answer for Pete Nance though for the last 4 games it's been us making the other team worry about how they will stop us.

@Noah121:

...and for everyone else, I urge you to watch this video.  It is an almost note-perfect cover of the classic Steely Dan tune "My Old School" performed by a band in a recording studio on Moscow with a singer (in the Cubs shirt) singing from a studio in Kiev Ukraine.  If you have the inclination I suggest going over to YouTube and checking them out.  They are stupendous!

9 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

It's probably because we don't really have an answer for Pete Nance though for the last 4 games it's been us making the other team worry about how they will stop us.

The Nance part is what worries me. He got whatever he wanted last game. The p&p with him and Boo in Evanston was killing walker and the on ball defender. But, if we continue to score at the level we have with the defensive intensity while cleaning up that P&P, I'll feel better.