Huskers (10-21) vs Northwestern (14-15) game thread B1G Tourney

cipsucks

6 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Official. We're the 13 seed playing Northwestern

Amazing, Nebraska was a 1-16 team that won 3 straight (ALL ON THE ROAD); meanwhile, Minny was a 4-11 team that lost 5 straight. That first B1G win for NU this season was against.... Minny. The deciding factor. Niice.

Edited by AuroranHusker

• cipsucks changed the title to Huskers (10-21) vs Northwestern (14-15) game thread B1G Tourney
13 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Well... Likely path is...

Northwestern --> Iowa --> Rutgers --> Illinois --> Wisconsin/Purdue.

I actually like playing Iowa in game 2 instead of game 3 because our legs won’t be as tired. That’s still quite a gauntlet of games. But... why not us? 

4 minutes ago, CanadianHusker said:

I actually like playing Iowa in game 2 instead of game 3 because our legs won’t be as tired. That’s still quite a gauntlet of games. But... why not us? 

True-- game under our belt, but not too tired legs.  Going to have to jump on Iowa in that Thursday game... but first... Wednesday.

Playing NW leaves me indifferent. They've beat us pretty handily twice now, but we're obviously playing way better ball then we were then. Need to find a way to contain Pete Nance/Boo Buie and I think we'll have a good shot. Nance destroyed them in the last game and Boo in the first. 

I want revenge and I hope we find a way to pull this one out.