uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 14; ed 31 - at #10 Wisconsin

Considering we were without Bryce and lost Trey for the 2nd half and playing 8 on 5 most of the game, all against a Top 10 team on their senior day , it's the most unlikely win since.....?

I vote for 1982 at #1 Missouri. Kent P remembers that one. 😄

Absolutely unreal, especially considering where this team was 10 days ago.

Guys. I don't know what just happened. 

-refs gave Wisconsin a 9-1 foul advantage with 4 minutes off the clock in the second half. 

-verge was the obvious star. Chucky has given big ten guards fits all year, but Verge got WHATEVER he wanted. 

-andre played tough and even though Lat didn't hit a shot, I thought he had some timely boards. 

-Cj with a quiet double digit scoring effort. He's been so solid all year and I'm excited to see his growth. 

-fred deserves flak for the year, but the switch to the zone worked perfectly for what they needed to do. Coached an excellent game. 

DOUBLE DIGIT WINS ON THE YEAR. 

2 minutes ago, LNKtrnsplnt said:

Okay so do we want Minnesota to win or lose tonight? They win and we play penn st then Rutgers. They lose we get NW and Ohio state….and we’re not last place. Truly torn. Penn state/Rutgers path looks better. Maybe doesn’t matter either way with our newfound swag?

PSU/Rutgers for sure if we're looking to win the whole thing.