MICHIGAN GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

to me the most intriguing match up will be Czinano vs Markowski.  MC seems to me to be slightly more mobile and certainly more polished. She does have three years more of growth, strength, reps, and experience that should play to her advantage. Shelley vs. Clark is a very close second. 3 pt. shooting, scoring in general, rebounding, assists, steals - Clark might be +0.5 in all those.  Sportsmanship,  - not so much

49 minutes ago, Tom Jones said:

to me the most intriguing match up will be Czinano vs Markowski.  MC seems to me to be slightly more mobile and certainly more polished. She does have three years more of growth, strength, reps, and experience that should play to her advantage. Shelley vs. Clark is a very close second. 3 pt. shooting, scoring in general, rebounding, assists, steals - Clark might be +0.5 in all those.  Sportsmanship,  - not so much

yes, experience may be the difference right now.  As a team, don't foul Iowa, they'll get  you at the line.

i haven't really researched, but, does anyone know offhand which sr's, if any, for the team that got beat twice by the "bubble team"😁 this season can return for that extra year? just looking at the roster, michigan could be losing quite a bit. not sure what they have coming in for recruits.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

16 hours ago, HUD said:

At Indiana I think Patberg and Cardo-Hillary have used up all eligibility but Grace Berger and Aleksa Gulbe could come back because of the extra year all got.

Rutgers loses a lot.

i would be surprised if Gulbe and Berger don't come back.

and, yes, Rutgers loses a bunch. imagine it will be "portal" time for them. i kinda wonder if Stringer will return after sitting out this season? she is 73.

Iowa, Maryland, OSU are my top 3 for next year.

Edited by whoopdeedoo