MICHIGAN GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Nebraska will face Michigan in the fourth and final game of the day at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Friday, with an approximate tip time of 7:30 p.m. (CT). Live television coverage will be provided by the Big Ten Network.

I assume normal radio coverage options are available.  I'll update this later, if/when the preview is posted on Huskers.com.  Go Lady Huskers!!   

Based on last game minutes, it looks like Amy is comfortable with Craven, Cayton, and Moriarity, providing most of the bench relief.  What a luxury to have Bella as 6th Lady.   When Stewart knocks the rust off, she will be another nice option.  Ruby always gives good effort. I've been wondering about Coley minutes lately.  When she did get in last night, she seemed a bit lost.  Even defense was off.  Not sure what she is going through.  Anyway, in Amy I will trust.   GBR

Edited by 12dozen

Here's the normal advance info...

No. 6 Seed Nebraska Cornhuskers (23-7, 11-7 Big Ten)
vs. No. 3 Seed Michigan Wolverines (22-5, 13-4 Big Ten)
Friday, March 4, 2022 (approx. 7:30 p.m.)
Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament
Gainbridge Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, Ind.
Live Television: 
BTN (Sloane Martin, Christy Winters Scott)
Live Radio: Huskers Radio Network (7 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
Lincoln (107.3 FM & 1400 AM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

2nd Quarter was awful.  Absolutely awful.  We better find a way to get some shots here soon.

Also-- I said it when they played in Lincoln and I'll say it again.  Leigha Brown is pretty annoying.  Don't remember her being like that when she was here I guess.  

I guess it must run in the family!

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

2nd Quarter was awful.  Absolutely awful.  We better find a way to get some shots here soon.

Also-- I said it when they played in Lincoln and I'll say it again.  Leigha Brown is pretty annoying.  Don't remember her being like that when she was here I guess.  

I didn’t watch Basketball much when she was at Nebraska so I know nothing about her departure. But she definitely seems to play with a huge chip on her shoulder against Nebraska.