Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

4 hours ago, cipsucks said:

The talking heads on BTN said this is the first time in 50 years a 20 loss team beat back to back ranked teams.  I wonder how long it's been since both wins were on the road.  jimmy, has it happened since you watched Naismith at KU?  😉

I only go back to Dick Harp, although one of my pledge brothers got his back adjusted by Dr. Phog Allen when he was still a practicing osteopath.

Edited by jimmykc

15 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I haven't read this whole thread. I get the gist, now that I've read a few comments... ✌️

Responded to being put in timeout by throwing a temper tantrum. Actually came after me on twitter about it. 

Defending referees in a game where they, deservedly so, were being called out... is a... strange... hill to die on.  I'm a referee myself, so I understand how hard the job is.  But... there's refereeing, and then there is "making a statement" and that "T" was making a statement.  People slap the floor and stare all of the time.

20 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Defending referees in a game where they, deservedly so, were being called out... is a... strange... hill to die on.  I'm a referee myself, so I understand how hard the job is.  But... there's refereeing, and then there is "making a statement" and that "T" was making a statement.  People slap the floor and stare all of the time.

Glad you are a ref, and helping out the young people.

Edited by Bugeaters1

28 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

They were clearly trying to "take control" after the mcgowens flagrant, and did so by blowing the whistle constantly and then pointing at someone in red.

44 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

This is where Davis got hurt.

Read the twitter replies. Ufftah, those Wisky fans are full-on delusional. It was a freak deal, no way that's Flg2, if anything besides a common foul then I suppose it *might* be a Flg1. Oh well, refs couldn't butcher this game any worse, and still, the Badgers lost. Suck it, Big Ten.

22 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Read the twitter replies. Ufftah, those Wisky fans are full-on delusional. It was a freak deal, no way that's Flg2, if anything besides a common foul then I suppose it *might* be a Flg1. Oh well, refs couldn't butcher this game any worse, and still, the Badgers lost. Suck it, Big Ten.

I could see see Flag 1 because of head contact.  But no way a Flag 2.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

This is where Davis got hurt.

Thanks Bugeaters!  This was covered extensively on the Big Ten wrap-up.  Nowhere did they show the part of the clip, or mention that he:  1) Tripped (all by himself); 2) was playing out-of-control), and 3) Traveling. 

Now would you have any faith that our stalwart B1G officials would make the correct call?

8 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I missed this to start.  Treys reaction to everything tells me that this wasn’t intentional at all.  Also, the F*** Nebraska chants are loud and ridiculous.  Sorry.  Let’s grow up.

If you’ve spent anytime in Wisconsin this is entirely “on point” After Russell Wilson smoked us in our first B1G Football game, Osborne remarked as only T.O. can, “This is the type of behavior you usually associate with programs that aren’t used to WINNING”…!