Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

3 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

No, today is not the time for the wait till next year talk. This is fun. Enjoy the moment.  I've been through at least 50 next year's scenarios with this program.

I’m not saying don’t enjoy this and focus on next year, I’m making a point that we could have some great pieces coming back mixed in with what’s coming in.  

1 minute ago, Bugeaters1 said:

You been on the left coast to long.

Oh No;  ;) This is burned into my memory from well in the Nebraska Days!!!

I think the quote was when Huskers were ranked #9 football and he said we weren't even 49th! 

(sorry @49r🙏)

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

Fun to read this thread today. And a special shoutout goes to coughunter-Y'all come back soon, now. Lamont Cranston + Homer Simpson=Lamont Simpson. (I'm sure all those old enough to have listened to the radio version of The Shadow will understand it, if there are any here).

The shadow used to be aired on KHAs radio back in the day. And I would listen to it on my drive back to office after 12 hr shift.

3 hours ago, cipsucks said:

The talking heads on BTN said this is the first time in 50 years a 20 loss team beat back to back ranked teams.  I wonder how long it's been since both wins were on the road.  jimmy, has it happened since you watched Naismith at KU?  😉

Actually it's because their database only goes back that far. It's probably has never happened before