Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

Just now, Dead Dog Alley said:

They can still finish over .500!  (If they win the conference tournament and get sent to Dayton and win the national title....)

Seriously, from what was at one point the worst Nebraska team I'd ever seen to winning back to back road games against rated teams - what the hell?

They would only get sent to Dayton, if they are the 16th seed.  Dayton gets the last 4 at large teams and the last 4 automatic bids, but I like the way you think.

Just now, HuskerCager said:

Is it fair to say that the main difference between pre Valentine's Day and post Valentine's Day Huskers is mental toughness?

Yup, and effort. Plus Verge has finally figured out this point guard thing. For as much as he struggled the first half of the year after the coaches threw him in the deep end, he has been playing at an all-B1G level lately.

3 minutes ago, brfrad said:

They would only get sent to Dayton, if they are the 16th seed.  Dayton gets the last 4 at large teams and the last 4 automatic bids, but I like the way you think.

Theoretically, with a 15-21 record, would that stick the Huskers as a 16 seed? Or would the fact that they are P6 likely make us a 13/14, despite the record?

6 minutes ago, Keenan9595 said:

All silliness aside, if we get some good pieces next year with some of the guys we have coming back.  Let’s get better and start a season strong rather than end a season strong.  LETS GO!!!

No, today is not the time for the wait till next year talk. This is fun. Enjoy the moment.  I've been through at least 50 next year's scenarios with this program.