Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

5 minutes ago, coughunter said:

I mean blaming refs is always a cop out.  Go back and look at the Trey foul.  He was looking at the dudes face and not the ball or arm.  

You joined in 2012, as a Wisconsin this is a long played troll.

2 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

No it's because you're finding some hill to die on again

Seriously.  Tell me how the Trey and Verge calls were bs?  Trey swiped at the dudes face and looked at his face in mid air not going for the ball. Automatic f2.  Verge slapped the floor while staring down a ref.  Got up, and continued to stare down said ref.  Pretty basic to see why these were called.

1 minute ago, coughunter said:

Seriously.  Tell me how the Trey and Verge calls were bs?  Trey swiped at the dudes face and looked at his face in mid air not going for the ball. Automatic f2.  Verge slapped the floor while staring down a ref.  Got up, and continued to stare down said ref.  Pretty basic to see why these were called.

Fuck dude we get it you are able to read the minds of everybody…. Just let it go…

5 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

You figure it out.

Never been there....

Wisy [ˈvisɨ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Radoszyce, within Końskie County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) west of Radoszyce, 20 km (12 mi) south-west of Końskie, and 36 km (22 mi) north-west of the regional capital Kielce

1 minute ago, coughunter said:

Never been there....

Wisy [ˈvisɨ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Radoszyce, within Końskie County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) west of Radoszyce, 20 km (12 mi) south-west of Końskie, and 36 km (22 mi) north-west of the regional capital Kielce

So what is Nebby, Most people know what wisy is, but I guess you don't . which I know you do so you are on IGGY now.

Edited by Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, colhusker said:

TV guys foul was on the trip, he was stumbling (and traveling) long before he got near anyone.  BS calls several times

If we had any faith the officials would make the correct call (he was out of control and traveling), maybe Trey wouldn't have had to foul.