Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

1 minute ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Who do I email… it isn’t going to do any good other than let me vent.

this is an embarrassment for this league. 

I sure no one will agree with my Trey toes the line on his plays and got caught.  Verge slapped the floor looking at the ref and let it go until the staredown looking back

3 minutes ago, coughunter said:

I sure no one will agree with my Trey toes the line on his plays and got caught.  Verge slapped the floor looking at the ref and let it go until the staredown looking back

Okay yeah your right we should all be Chunky with the stupid no emotion and just take it like men…Whatever…

1 minute ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Okay yeah your right we should all be Chunky with the stupid no emotion and just take it like men…Whatever…

I mean blaming refs is always a cop out.  Go back and look at the Trey foul.  He was looking at the dudes face and not the ball or arm.  

3 minutes ago, coughunter said:

I mean blaming refs is always a cop out.  Go back and look at the Trey foul.  He was looking at the dudes face and not the ball or arm.  

Like I said you are right…. I can’t agree with you more… I mean why should I be upset about any of this?  It is all on us and the thugs that play for us…right?

Edited by Silverbacked1