Huskers (9-21) vs Badgers (23-5) give or take

cipsucks

12 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Defending referees in a game where they, deservedly so, were being called out... is a... strange... hill to die on.  I'm a referee myself, so I understand how hard the job is.  But... there's refereeing, and then there is "making a statement" and that "T" was making a statement.  People slap the floor and stare all of the time.

Or jump up and down running down the floor after being called.  It was a lame T and the Flagrant 2 was a poor decision too, first he and McGowen's got their feet tangled, he didn't "trip" him. He went up for the block and realized he was not going to be able to do so, so he brought his hand down trying not to foul and there was contact.  It was a basketball play. 

Edited by colhusker

9 hours ago, Red Don said:

Thanks Bugeaters!  This was covered extensively on the Big Ten wrap-up.  Nowhere did they show the part of the clip, or mention that he:  1) Tripped (all by himself); 2) was playing out-of-control), and 3) Traveling. 

Now would you have any faith that our stalwart B1G officials would make the correct call?

Simply put, NO

13 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I was sitting on the toilet and wondered what Chucky thought of the F**k Nebraska chants???  

I'm sure he was fine with it.  Wisconsin has to use their classy fan base as a recruiting tool. He had to have heard something similar many times before he signed.  Oh well. 

3 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I'm sure he was fine with it.  Wisconsin has to use their classy fan base as a recruiting tool. He had to have heard something similar many times before he signed.  Oh well. 

I’d planned on going to the game but sadly didn’t make it. Had I been there I would’ve “let fly” the one chant that trumps ALL others “Score-Board, Score-Board”…!!!

11 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

I was sitting on the toilet and wondered what Chucky thought of the F**k Nebraska chants???  

It's okay if he was okay with it, I was tickled pink HE was the one the missed the wide open shot that would have most likely provided us another gut punch loss.