uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 14; ed 30 - at Ohio State

1 hour ago, Cazzie22 said:

I have been out of the loop in California caretaking a friend.  Someone please explain to me what switch was flipped? Do they suddenly give a damn or is it just hot shooting?

Hope your friend is doing well. It might be as simple as you needing to stay in California until we cut down the championship banner.

7 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Hope your friend is doing well. It might be as simple as you needing to stay in California until we cut down the championship banner.

Love the mixed metaphor here.  I suppose after we cut down that banner, when we get back home to PBA we'll hang the nets in the rafters?

On 3/2/2022 at 7:50 AM, Norm Peterson said:

If I'm not mistaken -- and I don't want to jinx it, but what the hell -- if we beat Wisconsin and Minnesota loses AT Maryland and AT Northwestern, we own the tie-breaker over Minnesota and would finish ... NOT in last place!!!

If that doesn't make you hate Brad Davidson and hope we smoosh his face into the floor on his senior night, I don't know what to tell you. In fact, I think the entire conference will be cheering for us.

Um, Minnesota is a loss at NW away from us finishing 13th in the league.