Which scenario is more likely next year?

cornfed24-7

More likely outcome next year.   

30 members have voted

1. 1. More likely outcome next year?

• Huskers fail to reach double digits in the win column
    • Hoiberg does enough to coach a 5th season

9 minutes ago, HB said:

Strange questions.   Are you suggesting that if he wins 11 all is well and the 5th year will earned?  Bright line at 10?

I can see that now. No. I have zero idea what Hoiberg has to do to coach a 5th season. So my thought was each person that answered can decide what that is. And then decide which is more likely. 

Plays into another theme that affects Hoiberg’s future. IF Frost wins 6 games & gets to the Pinstripe Bowl is that enough to bring HIM back? I’d argue that’s a worse case scenario. I’d rather see 9/10 wins & he stays or it’s time to move on. Same with Fred, anything less than .500 & it’s on to the next…

Edited by Handy Johnson

2 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Plays into another theme that affects Hoiberg’s future. IF Frost wins 6 games & gets to the Pinstripe Bowl is that enough to bring HIM back? I’d argue that’s a worse case scenario. I’d rather see 9/10 wins & he stays or it’s time to move on. Same with Fred, anything less than .500 & it’s on to the next…

I don't think one has any impact on the other. 

10 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

I don't think one has any impact on the other. 

The future of the Football program looms over everything. It’s the “front porch” of the University as they say & until that’s on sound footing in Trev’s eyes Basketball is on the back burner along with all the rest.

Edited by Handy Johnson