uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 14; ed 27 - at Northwestern

uneblinstu

9 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

It's my last year at the university before I graduate next year. The season tix were 50 this year for students. Discount, but they need to be lower next year for sure. 

I just want a semi competent team in my last year. 

Did you get an extra year of eligibility due to Covid?

47 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

When is the seat yourself typically?? I mean, right now I could seat myself anywhere after the tip and nobody would care, since about 5347 people were at the Maryland game 

Weirdly, we thought that particular Friday night game was better attended than other recent ballgames. I figured that one was around 7-8k while most of the other recent ones have in the 5-6k range. So yeah, whatever, point taken... ppl ain't stayin' or they ain't showin' up at all. 🙃

I haven't read all the comments in this thread, so if I am beating on a dead horse I will apologize in advance. 

I have moved from anger to apathy regarding this team; but I did watch this complete game.  And in all honesty we did have our moments.  I also thought some players brought good energy.  Unfortunately, as we all know, you are only as good as your weakest link(s).

Throw away about two 4 minute stretches and we could have won that game.

Hahahahahahaha.  Just another sorry chapter in a very bad book titled something akin to 'How not to play quality basketball'

25 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I haven't read all the comments in this thread, so if I am beating on a dead horse I will apologize in advance. 

I have moved from anger to apathy regarding this team; but I did watch this complete game.  And in all honesty we did have our moments.  I also thought some players brought good energy.  Unfortunately, as we all know, you are only as good as your weakest link(s).

Throw away about two 4 minute stretches and we could have won that game.

Hahahahahahaha.  Just another sorry chapter in a very bad book titled something akin to 'How not to play quality basketball'

I did notice the improvement on the team's energy level, as well. The droughts seem to kill NU, it's been an ongoing issue for quite some time, through multiple coaching staffs.

Edited by AuroranHusker