Brouhaha

jimmykc

12 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Talk about optimism. 

Juwan Howard's team just got beat by 14 points on the road, in which he got into a verbal confrontation with the Wisconsin head coach during the post-game handshake, which then escalated to him slap-punching one of their assistants resulting in a larger skirmish, and after things had settled down, when he and his team were exiting the court to taunting waves of goodbye by the Wisconsin team and staff and a chorus of boos from the crowd, and with thoughts of inevitable suspension going through his mind, this person has the confidence to ask him is he would autograph her jacket.   

Not surprisingly he kept on walking, but nice try though.  😄

Juan.JPG

Hey, Fab Five cheater, care to sign my shit?!

22 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Talk about optimism. 

Juwan Howard's team just got beat by 14 points on the road, in which he got into a verbal confrontation with the Wisconsin head coach during the post-game handshake, which then escalated to him slap-punching one of their assistants resulting in a larger skirmish, and after things had settled down, when he and his team were exiting the court to taunting waves of goodbye by the Wisconsin team and staff and a chorus of boos from the crowd, and with thoughts of inevitable suspension going through his mind, this person has the confidence to ask him is he would autograph her jacket.   

Not surprisingly he kept on walking, but nice try though.  😄

Juan.JPG

Shooters Shoot

23 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Wow - the lopsided score, 68-32, with the team ahead, Bryant (21-9, 16-2) trashing Wagner (21-5, 15-3) as Bryant fans were likely dropping piss-bombs on the Wagner family members. Sheesh Louise!

Did you see the guy do push ups after a layup?

No, I missed that part. What is wrong with ppl?!?

Srsly, it's a college basketball game (as a fan) you're supposed to sit back, watch, and enjoy the spectacle of competition.

Look to the link that I posted above and you can see the fight and theight and then the next segment is the guy doing the push up

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...