MINNESOTA GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Nebraska Cornhuskers (19-7, 8-7 Big Ten)
vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-15, 5-10 Big Ten)
Sunday, Feb. 20, 2022, 2 p.m. (CT)
Pinnacle Bank Arena - Lincoln, Nebraska
Special Event:
 Play4Kay - Pink Game
Live Video: B1G+
Live Radio: Huskers Radio Network (1:45 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
Lincoln (107.3 FM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Huskers Shoot for 15th Home Win in Pink Game
The Nebraska women's basketball team takes aim at its 20th win of the season and 15th victory at Pinnacle Bank Arena when the Huskers play host to Minnesota in the annual Pink Game on Sunday.

Tip-off between the Huskers (19-7, 8-7 Big Ten) and the Golden Gophers (12-15, 5-10 Big Ten) is set for 2 p.m. (CT) p.m.  Live video will be provided to subscribers of B1G+, while Matt Coatney and Jeff Griesch describe the action on the Huskers Radio Network (B107.3 FM, Lincoln; ESPN 590 AM, Omaha), the Huskers App and Huskers.com.

Nebraska will be recognizing survivors and supporting those in their current battles with cancer while raising awareness of all types of the disease as part of Play4Kay Day at PBA.   

12 minutes ago, HUD said:

Opportunities today.  Who will step up at guard?  Porter, Cayton,  Moriarity or Brown.  Not how many minutes you get but how you use them.

imo, Whit is most likely the best choice for perimeter shooting. i know Cayton has knocked a few down lately, however, i think Whit could be the more consistent of the other 3. Whit just hasn't had much opportunity.

stupid Big Ten plus. been watching games on tv all season long on the network. now, the other day it asked me to log in. try logging in and it gives me an error message. did some research and it tells me i need to provide a new password. so, i go ahead and try that but the "new password" screen comes up for a fraction of a second and goes to the screen that asks which school and pass i am interested in. tried it over and over and the "new password" screen does the same thing. can't access it. i can watch it on my laptop, but, not my hdtv.

this happened before....last season or maybe the season before. at that time, i could provide a new password though and log back in.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Bummer!!!!  Happily you have some time before game time to work it out, or at least can watch it on your computer (unlike me who thinks it's like cable tv that one just has to turn on 🥴.  BTN Plus is anything BUT seamless, from not knowing whether I'll have to log-in, to menus finding the content, all the while tip has happened 😡)

(I don't know what platform/boxyou are using to show it on HDTV but you might try turning off/disconnecting the box, or in effect restarting it. :ph34r:)  

Here's hoping the Ladies bounce back from the Penn State Loss and overcome recent controversies!

15 minutes ago, Red Don said:

Bummer!!!!  Happily you have some time before game time to work it out, or at least can watch it on your computer (unlike me who thinks it's like cable tv that one just has to turn on 🥴.  BTN Plus is anything BUT seamless, from not knowing whether I'll have to log-in, to menus finding the content, all the while tip has happened 😡)

(I don't know what platform/boxyou are using to show it on HDTV but you might try turning off/disconnecting the box, or in effect restarting it. :ph34r:)  

Here's hoping the Ladies bounce back from the Penn State Loss and overcome recent controversies!

i hate Big Ten plus "virtual assistant". kind of a joke. anyway, will watch it on my laptop. i have the Big Ten plus app on my hdtv, but, like i mentioned it won't let me access it without a new password.

Good first half. Shooting pretty well, not many mistakes. 

Minn. is double teaming on Markowski when they can, and have gone to the zone defense, like everyone else lately.  (we kind of beat them a lot in their man defense.)

Just can't let Scalla (sp) score.  Will Minn. go to the press in second half.?

Edited by redsteve

21 minutes ago, redsteve said:

Refs are calling everything a foul. Several phantom fouls ...both teams.

Our team is really focused and intense/serious about the game.  Good for them.

Not having an impact on the outcome, but reffing seems poor today (if you're listening to Matt & Jeff, homers, I know)  and inconsistent.

Seems like lot of missed, or mis-calls!

Edited by Red Don