Coach Love

Merlin

Hmm.  I absolutely have no clue what happened to earn the current suspension yet rumors are what makes the world turn.

A person with much more insight into the program than I have indicated that the predominant rumor is not accurate.   He may be right, or he may have been mislead as well.

So I, like all of you, simply want this situation to be finalized.  Everyone involved, even on the fringes, wish for fair and reasonable resolution  

41 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Hmm.  I absolutely have no clue what happened to earn the current suspension yet rumors are what makes the world turn.

A person with much more insight into the program than I have indicated that the predominant rumor is not accurate.   He may be right, or he may have been mislead as well.

So I, like all of you, simply want this situation to be finalized.  Everyone involved, even on the fringes, wish for fair and reasonable resolution  

So if said rumors are wrong. Does As come back?

I read the article in the Springfield newspaper, and Love isn't mentioned in the article. Yes, It's about several possible new coaches for Missouri State womens basketball........So someone's playing a joke ?

https://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2022/03/21/missouri-state-lady-bears-basketball-candidates-next-head-coach-amaka-agugua-hamilton-molly-miller/7110300001/

• 2 weeks later...

I also posted this in another thread.  This thread might be more appropriate.

Seven weeks after Chuck Love was suspended as associate head coach for the Nebraska women’s basketball team, he continues to be paid and no timetable is set to resolve his employment status.

Jeffery Griesch, the senior associate communications director for the women’s basketball team, told UNLimited Sports that Love’s suspension “is a legal and human resources matter at UNL,” and he knows of no timeline to settle the issue.

“The announcement of any change in status won’t occur until the human resource/legal issues are resolved,” he said in an email.

Ashley Scoggin, a redshirt sophomore on the basketball team, left the team the same day as Love was suspended, though no information has been released connecting those two actions. 

Shortly after the suspension, head coach Amy Willams declined to comment on a connection between the disciplinary actions.

That’s something that a lot of people have been involved in and I think we’ll leave it at that,” Williams said.

Griesch told UNLimted Sports that while Scoggin is no longer a part of the roster, she still remains on scholarship. Scoggin is able to access all of UNL’s academic resources as well.

Griesch’s response was the first comment from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln about Love’s status since he was suspended. 

This whole thing just seems off. With his promotion last year to AHC it would seem there was no previous funny business on his part unless Williams knew and did nothing or she really does not know what is going on which looks bad on her. My guess is Love had done nothing prior. If this was something Scoggin had done at prior stops then UNL could have a major problem on it's hands hence taking their time to make sure all "i" are dotted and all of the "t" are crossed. Finally if this was a setup based on previous behavior but something that has not happened here then there is a much bigger problem and again reason to take their time with this. 

I read the article in the Springfield newspaper, and Love isn't mentioned in the article. Yes, It's about several possible new coaches for Missouri State womens basketball........So someone's playing a joke ?

https://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2022/03/21/missouri-state-lady-bears-basketball-candidates-next-head-coach-amaka-agugua-hamilton-molly-miller/7110300001/
He was, then there was an edit.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...