uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 14; ed 26 - vs. Maryland

uneblinstu

29 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

More power to you for making the games. If you had to take a wild guess, what percentage would you say the arena has been full lately?

If I had to guess, I'd say around 6-7k a game. Kind of hard to gauge, but I'd say a little less than half full.

2 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

More power to you for making the games. If you had to take a wild guess, what percentage would you say the arena has been full lately?

I still attend games and one of the few hundred that actually stay till the end.  I've never seen attendance this bad since PBA opened.  No question the place is less than 50% full and we have a 5 star on the roster to watch.  I remember watching some really bad and boring basketball over at Devaney with Collier and Doc coaching but this level of play and fan involvement is at an all time low.  You literally have to whisper talking in the stands or they will hear you from across the arena.

I’ve still been going to games. Honestly I’ve been tempted to save the miles on my new car- almost 100 round trip per game adds up for this garbage.

Id say the crowd for Maryland was easily one of the lightest crowds I’ve ever seen- most of the 300’s was very sparse, my section in the 200’s had three other people in it. Towards the end we moved down and sat in the 4th row, at that point there was less than 2k people there. 

17 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’ve still been going to games. Honestly I’ve been tempted to save the miles on my new car- almost 100 round trip per game adds up for this garbage.

Id say the crowd for Maryland was easily one of the lightest crowds I’ve ever seen- most of the 300’s was very sparse, my section in the 200’s had three other people in it. Towards the end we moved down and sat in the 4th row, at that point there was less than 2k people there. 

I hear ya, same; but I've had to keep reminding ppl as I've mentioned this often among my fam, that after last season's not being to attend AT ALL, I want to see some live hoops action, albeit the level of play devolved into being about teachable moments for "what not to do" as we discuss things together; thank goodness enough good happens for my young impressionable ballers to still enjoy it. It's become very, very tough for someone such as myself who prefers to watch disciplined, rebound-and-play-tough D team-ball. 🤨

Edited by AuroranHusker