Game Day Essentials: Game #26 vs Maryland

hhcmatt

Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-18) vs Maryland Terrapins (11-14)

Date: Friday, Feb 18,  2022
Time: 8 pm
Arena: PBA

Broadcast:  BTN

Maryland Info

74354442012.gif

Head Coach: Danny Manning
Conference: B1G 10
Nickname: Terrapins, Terps
Mascots: Testudo

KenPom rank: 91

Point Spread: Maryland by 7.5

Depth: 8+

Other:

• In case you missed it, Mark Turgeon resigned earlier in the year

The Skinny: 

Maryland is an underachieving inconsistent team.  Picked to finish in the top 4 of the conference, they've had their moments in big wins over Illinois and Florida. Everything else? It's been a mess. Turgeon was holding this thing together and Danny Manning is no Mark Turgeon.  The inconsistent nature of this team makes one think about the inconsistency of Nebraska under Fred Hoiberg....not great.

Nebraska, like all inconsistent teams, tends to bounce back after getting their teeth kicked in and they probably will tonight. Maryland, they play well on the road sometimes and sometimes they don't You're truly gambling tonight if you're betting on which team will let the other one win.  Likely the team hitting 3s win it. Let's pray it's Nebraska. 

Prediction: Nebraska 74 - Maryland 70

View full article

1 hour ago, tcp said:

hey matt, might vvant to change the date time stuff at the top of the post. you got the Iovva game up there. 

Hey tcp.  I bet people on this board will chip in to help me send you a new lap top.  People are whispering that you were part of the Clinton White House that removed all the "W"s from White House keyboards the morning before Bush took office.  🙂

17 minutes ago, cipsucks said:
1 hour ago, tcp said:

hey matt, might vvant to change the date time stuff at the top of the post. you got the Iovva game up there. 

Hey tcp.  I bet people on this board will chip in to help me send you a new lap top.  People are whispering that you were part of the Clinton White House that removed all the "W"s from White House keyboards the morning before Bush took office.  🙂

Lately I've been reading @tcp in the voice of a German speaker with all these vv's.

i hate you all.....lol. hey, poverty ain't easy if the va's being cheap (double u)ith the disability and the disabiity's gotten (double effing u again, jerks)orse. 

i have a proper keyboard, but it's a pain to connect to this for posts so unless i'm going to type for a bit, i don't go thru the hassle of connecting it. i just typed this to help matt out. and notice i've avoided the dreaded (double e(double u)e) for the most part until I decided to turn this into a puzzle. cya for game time, but yeah, i'll keep it bad letter free as much as possible!

48 minutes ago, tcp said:

i hate you all.....lol. hey, poverty ain't easy if the va's being cheap (double u)ith the disability and the disabiity's gotten (double effing u again, jerks)orse. 

i have a proper keyboard, but it's a pain to connect to this for posts so unless i'm going to type for a bit, i don't go thru the hassle of connecting it. i just typed this to help matt out. and notice i've avoided the dreaded (double e(double u)e) for the most part until I decided to turn this into a puzzle. cya for game time, but yeah, i'll keep it bad letter free as much as possible!

I see no "w"s in this post.  We'll be talking...