INDIANA GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

8 minutes ago, mwm89 said:

One thing worth mentioning if I dare: free throw shooting and layups (or shots close in generally I mean by that).  They probably want to work on those a little more.  Obvious I know.  Yet they still kicked major Hoosier butt!!  Pretty incredible.  

was an interesting game, we missed like 100 layups but Indiana couldnt make anything outside of 5 feet.

10 minutes ago, mwm89 said:

One thing worth mentioning if I dare: free throw shooting and layups (or shots close in generally I mean by that).  They probably want to work on those a little more.  Obvious I know.  Yet they still kicked major Hoosier butt!!  Pretty incredible.  

The Difference between being Contenders and Champions!

Tension was pretty high for both teams in the 4th. Indiana has some players who have a chip on their shoulder. Nice to see our girls keep their cool but also not back down. Starting to notice a trend with Amy Williams. Scoggin is sitting more and Weidner who is a better defender and ball handler is on the court with Jaz and Sam in the closing minutes of the 4th. With teams pressing us we need her skill set to manage it better.

It is an injustice that this team hasn't previously been ranked. I mean, I expect they will be now. But it should have come sooner. Is the national media hanging the futility of the Husker men around the Husker women's necks? I mean they're different programs. Give the ladies the cred they deserve. They've earned it. Go Huskers!