2022 Transfer Portal

thrasher31

11 minutes ago, fr8-train said:

I guess I don't know how to embed tweets.  

Remove the "?s=20&t=AAc_pL3xUScL0a-xuOx36g" in that URL before you copy it and paste it into your post

https://twitter.com/jtoussaint_2/status/1508928036414136324

That ^^ should embed the tweet the way you want it.

Edited by 49r

1 minute ago, Swan88 said:

Whitt’s stats from this past season include:

.288 from the floor; .220 from three; .429 from the line.

Very bad. Had about a turnover or two a game too. His minutes dropped so much to a point where he didn't play in the bench clearing senior night for WF when walk ons got in. 

Not advocating for it, but I think we'll make a call. Especially if Trey leaves. I'd prefer a more experienced guard, but looking into the year after Sam leaves, you don't know who the PG is. This way, you at least have 2 options. 

52 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Our top portal target, according to Washut. Might be a Armon Gates connection. Of all the portal guards mentioned, he's the only one that really caught my eye. Unlike most portal guards, he's efficient and consistent. He is the 2-guard we need. 

Reminds me of Teddy Buckets.

2 hours ago, millerhusker said:

Our top portal target, according to Washut. Might be a Armon Gates connection. Of all the portal guards mentioned, he's the only one that really caught my eye. Unlike most portal guards, he's efficient and consistent. He is the 2-guard we need. 

Boy if we can somehow get this guy with the kind of offers and interest he has been getting. That would be huge. Just hard to believe he would pick us over some of those other schools