2022 Transfer Portal

thrasher31

37 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

I think we need a staff in place for recruiting first. But yeah, I would've hoped we reached out. There's still time thankfully and lots more guys will enter. 

I agree that we probably won’t be doing to much recruiting (or seeing movement on it) for the next few weeks.   

hopefully we have at least one guy lined up so when Gates leaves we are still down just one guy. 

59 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

Worth noting also re: transfers

Only guy I've seen that we have had contact with thus far has been Griesel. Home state connection helped there obviously. But nonetheless, it is noteworthy. 

Also worth noting that we are still 2 over the limit.   We probably know on some guys but still have to wait to see what spots are available.  

1 hour ago, Huskerpapa said:

...just remember, it is fair to estimate that there will be between 400 to 750 transfers (+/- 🤣) this year.  #1 it will be difficult to comment or want even 50% of them. #2 I anticipate this thread will grow immensely over the next several weeks 🤪

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

I was about 90% sure that we tried to land Pickett last year but that was actually Xavier Pinson lol