IOWA GAME DAY THREAD PART 2

12dozen

Halftime Stats:

I don't know who these officials are: I think we can just say their Stripes go the "Wrong-Way."
PFs: Nebraska - 16 ; Iowa - 1
FTs: Nebraska -- 0; Iowa - 20

Sorry Stats won't post!  (OK  they finally posted - sorry for the small type (damn IA) click on the box and a more legible box comes up)

image.png

Edited by Red Don

I have been on this board for 8 years and never once commented about officiating because I don’t believe in it.  Move on next play control the controllables etc.  but if I was n attendance today I would be ripping  ass.  We just got whistled for about 11 fouls n 2nd  qtr and Iowa flipping zero. They should have had 3 minimum. One right before Markowskis 2nd foul and 1 on Clayton’s layup at then end for sure.  If foul on markowksi gets called she gets 2 FTs and doesn’t get her 2nd foul out of frustration.  —. Hard for big 10 officials to have much credibility with that shit. —   that was my once in a lifetime officiating rant. I am over it.   

Stats at the end of 3 Qtrs:
I don't know who these officials are: I think we can just say their Stripes go the "Wrong-Way."

(Compliments of Bugeaters1: Beverly Roberts, Gina Cross and Carmen Inahway)

PFs: Nebraska - 20 ; Stripes - 3
FTs: Nebraska   - 3;  Stripes- 26

image.png

Edited by Red Don