What is needed for HuskerHoops to be successful?

Huskers/Cubs

On 1/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, Huskers/Cubs said:

I’ve been a HuskerHoops fan since the late 70’s,I usually went to 3 or 4 home games a year and secured season tickets when the Huskers moved to Pinnacle Bank Arena, I live in Omaha. For many years the talk was the university just did not make a full commitment to HuskerHoops, no practice facility, just an average arena in the Devaney Center and hiring mid-major coaches. After getting a state of art practice facility, new arena in Pinnacle Bank arena and finally hiring a power 5 coach that has NCAA tourney wins, the program has sunk to 

worst stretch I have seen. My question is what’s it going to take for Fred to turn this program around? I realize BIG conference is a great basketball conference, but I see many other programs (Football schools) invest much less than HuskerHoops and are making the NCAA tournament on a regular basis and other power 5 programs with new coaches  turn it around in the first few years. My final thoughts, HuskerHoops needs to recruit the state of Nebraska much better, especially when they are highly rated players.

Thanks for listening, 

HuskerHoops fan in Omaha.

Right now inning more games than losing would be a good start...but that's probably a bare minimum.