Nebraska (6-12) vs Indiana (12-5) game thread

cipsucks

26 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

It's $6 to get in on StubHub, which I am not sure they can be listed for cheaper.

Before doing that, though, I might just try going down to the rail yard and seeing if anyone has an extra ticket.  You might just get someone to give you one free.

24 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

It's $6 to get in on StubHub, which I am not sure they can be listed for cheaper.

A few years back when i had kids I found out that I had to pay for an infant ticket to bring a 2 or under kid into the game and hold them.  Costs like $5 but you have to go to the ticket office and wait in in line.

Then I found out that for that amount or even less I could just buy a ticket off of stubhub or seatgeek that someone was looking to unload and I wouldn't have to get in line.  Considering how many people show up to game these days, a guy could sit in the 100 level for about $5 (the prices reflected here don't reflect the handling cost a company will stick you with)

https://seatgeek.com/indiana-hoosiers-at-nebraska-cornhuskers-basketball-tickets/ncaa-basketball/2022-01-17-5-pm/r/5491358

image.png

2 minutes ago, hhcscott said:
5 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I’m just saying, not really saying… but my daughter is 3-0 this year going to games and she’s coming tonight.

Okay so...why has she only been to three games, and why didn't you have kids 22 years ago and spared us all this anguish?

...or 22 kids to stretch out this good hoops fortune.

30 minutes ago, hhcscott said:

Okay so...why has she only been to three games, and why didn't you have kids 22 years ago and spared us all this anguish?

For the 22 years ago

one… I hadn’t even been to my first Husker game.  Ha!

As for why she hasn’t been to

more games. Let’s just say if we win this one…. Someone better have a private jet for our next away game.  Oh and someone will need to. Convince  mom if it’s a school night.