Nebraska (6-11) vs Purdue (13-2) game thread

cipsucks

10 hours ago, brfrad said:

Lat

Pros:  Honestly can't think of one

Cons:  Everything.  I really don't want to bag on a player, but it's rough watching him play.

Run Wilcher and Bryce defensively at the 4 in this conference for 40 minutes and you'll be begging for Lat.

Lat is basically Jamaal Lord and the available alternatives on the bench are Joe Dailey

FWIW, I like that Verge is no longer the axis of evil for the team. He's playing better, sort of, and we now can see that there are many more problems beyond him.

I don't mind ripping on players' abilities, but don't like the personal stuff (he doesn't care, he's in it for himself, he's selfish, he's lazy etc.). We don't know any of them and most bad players are simply that, bad players. It's not necessarily an issue with their character.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Run Wilcher and Bryce defensively at the 4 in this conference for 40 minutes and you'll be begging for Lat.

Lat is basically Jamaal Lord and the available alternatives on the bench are Joe Dailey

I knew Jamaal Lord, and Lat Mayan is no Jamal Lord (with apologies to Lloyd Bentsen for you youngsters).