Nebraska (6-11) vs Purdue (13-2) game thread

cipsucks

I don't know who the hot mic was, but someone said that "if you don't quit, you're going to get a technical."  If that was directed at Fred, go ahead and get one.  The team has played very carelessly with the basketball, have made bonehead play after bonehead play.  You are down 23, Purdue has been in the bonus the 1st 5 minutes in the 1st half, and 1st 3 minutes in the 2nd half, and the only way the other team gets a foul called on them is if they knock the Nebraska guy down, and sometimes they don't even get that called.

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

I don't know who the hot mic was, but someone said that "if you don't quit, you're going to get a technical."  If that was directed at Fred, go ahead and get one.  The team has played very carelessly with the basketball, have made bonehead play after bonehead play.  You are down 23, Purdue has been in the bonus the 1st 5 minutes in the 1st half, and 1st 3 minutes in the 2nd half, and the only way the other team gets a foul called on them is if they knock the Nebraska guy down, and sometimes they don't even get that called.

I woulda immediately told that ref to go F himself. Without hesitation. 

We had a very slim chance of winning this game to start.  We left ourselves no chance turning the ball over 17 times and forcing 6 turnovers on Purdue.

This Painter mic is super annoying also.  Of course, they couldn't mic me up if I was a coach unless they had multiple people to sub for the beep buttons.