Nebraska (6-11) vs Purdue (13-2) game thread

cipsucks

4 minutes ago, nuhusker7 said:

That first foul on Walker was bullshit and changed the game. Not saying we ever had a chance, but that took us out of the game before it ever started.

No way that was a foul. except in the eyes of the refs.

Edited by Bugeaters1

I’ve got nothing left in me as it relates to this Nebraska basketball team so I’m going to try to find the positive in our opponents. I’ve really come around on Matt Painter in the past couple of years. Never used to think much of him but I think I may have been wrong. Seems like a decent guy and a pretty damn good coach. 

1 minute ago, demone said:

I’ve got nothing left in me as it relates to this Nebraska basketball team so I’m going to try to find the positive in our opponents. I’ve really come around on Matt Painter in the past couple of years. Never used to think much of him but I think I may have been wrong. Seems like a decent guy and a pretty damn good coach. 

You know you're a pretty good coach then the university makes their official maacot after you...or they just hire coaches that look like their mascot, I don't know...

2af92b468bbae417b5e549b21d4ec2f0--coache

14 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

If you could magic erase the 14-0 run, we are only down 1.

Really struggling to find positives.  I guess we've settled down and I don't think we will lose by more than 35 now 

I'm not sure how fool proof the math is vs. reality. Purdue seems to be playing with us, in tempo and energy. They laid off a bit (or seemed to) when they had a 20 point lead. Then we get it back close to 11 and it only took them a couple possessions to get it back to a 19 point deficit.