BigTenPlus Game Replays????

Tom Jones

anyone know the trick for finding the schedule of WBB replays?  I was at the game Tuesday night but i forgot to record it and would like to watch parts of it again.  I can find the highlights on YouTube but I wonder if the entire game might be available.  Any help will be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Tom Jones said:

anyone know the trick for finding the schedule of WBB replays?  I was at the game Tuesday night but i forgot to record it and would like to watch parts of it again.  I can find the highlights on YouTube but I wonder if the entire game might be available.  Any help will be appreciated. 

Just went out to check.  I found it.   Didn't use the search function (didn't seem to work).   I first selected Nebraska to narrow the search.  Then, I used the "back" arrow on the "Live Events" section.  Found it in a couple of clicks.   I hope this helps.

This is a great subject. If I wanted to watch a replay of the game vs. Michigan where would i see that at if I'd missed setting my DVR? Probably sitting with Tom looking for a replay on BTN?

It doesn't seem to be on BTN+. I'm sure because it aired on BTN live so that makes it a different tier of content. That's my understanding of how it works IIRC. 

Thanks 12dozen!

BTN+ site is just not very friendly.

Edited by hoop_head

2 minutes ago, Tom Jones said:

no.  do you have a link?

I have trouble trying to post a link.   I went to bigtenplus.com       From there, I selected Nebraska from the "Big" team column.  The next screen comes up with "Live Events". A moving banner of previous games is flowing across the top of the page. (at least on my screen).  I hope this works.  If not, I can try to send you a link in a direct message.

Seems like they should be correcting their hostile UI on the site. Even given 12dozen's instructions it's still not easy to find.

image.png

I was trying to "click back" on the 'Live Events' section and couldn't (to the left of the Purdue logo). It's the graphic banner above live events you can page back and forth on. Then you just click the graphic as it is in the above snip to launch the replay. 

Very hostile UI IMO.

Edited by hoop_head

39 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Let me give this a shot, login to BTN+ go to event calendar to the left of the dates there is a calendar Icon click that. find the date you want and the games will come up.

That's how I watch replays of games from the day before, like the Mich game.....i watched it again last night.

Hi Bugs !

2 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Let me give this a shot, login to BTN+ go to event calender to the left of the dates there is a calender Icon click that. find the date you want and the games will come up.

Thats the way I do it as well.  It seems to me that a year or two ago I could play things in slow motion which was great in analyzing a play.  I can't do that anymore.  I don't know if BTN+ changed something or I screwed something up.  I'm kind of old school.