Nebraska (6-9) vs. Butgers (8-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

it was a nice respite from suckage, but the team's back to its old tricks. 

NU doesn't turn corners. It runs into them and then pretends it meant to do that. 

Have a nice afternoon and for the love of Shiva, if you don't have a B team to root for at this point in your evolution, please find one. THis could take awhile. 

6 minutes ago, tcp said:

Have a nice afternoon and for the love of Shiva, if you don't have a B team to root for at this point in your evolution, please find one. THis could take awhile. 

Nah, I’m pretty much over watching sports for right now. It just pisses me off at way too high of a rate. I’ll snowshoe, or ski, or ride my bike. And if the sun is down, well, that’s what bourbon and a good book is for. 

For most of my life, I've believed that even the worst basketball teams can have 1 or 2 nights where everything goes in, the other team is way off and a couple of wins magically appear. I personally lived that experience while playing on a 2-14 team in high school.

Regardless of a couple of "close" losses earlier in the year, it is a distinct possibility this team may not win a single game in the conference. While unlikely, it is possible. There are no lay ups in B1G. Just unbelievable.

How are our boys not pissed off at getting abused at this point? They look dead out there. No fire.  Honestly, I’d rather see a repeat of Lat challenging the whole NC State bench because at least that showed a player cared. What a sad state for our program, that I actually want a player to earn a technical. 

4 minutes ago, demone said:

For most of my life, I've believed that even the worst basketball teams can have 1 or 2 nights where everything goes in, the other team is way off and a couple of wins magically appear. 

Those wins magically appear when the worst teams see Nebraska on their schedule. We are the most popular guest, we are like Santa Claus, red, white, and giving gifts to everyone.

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

When we're down 21.... against Rutgers... how do you not even give Keon a try at least.  We're just asking for him to leave.  Maybe the writing is already on the wall there.

There is precedent for running off guys who are better than many of the stiffs who remain