Nebraska (6-9) vs. Butgers (8-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

19 hours ago, brfrad said:

Rutgers is tough at home.  We bring the energy of the last 2 games, take good shots, force turnovers, and take care of the ball, we should have a chance.

Think we have a punchers chance in every game. Problem is we do what you said for 25-30 minutes and then all hell breaks loose and we slide back to bad habits.

4 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

Not a Keisei matchup. Mulcahy and McConnell both come in over 6'6. Lakes and CJ should probably get an uptick in minutes tonight. Keon maybe, but until I see it I'm not expecting it. 

You can get away with Keisei a lot easier in this one as Mulcahy and McConnell aren't in the same zip code as Gabe Brown and Max Christie in terms of offensive firepower.

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

Not a Keisei matchup. Mulcahy and McConnell both come in over 6'6. Lakes and CJ should probably get an uptick in minutes tonight. Keon maybe, but until I see it I'm not expecting it. 

Tonight???

Was there a schedule change that I was not aware of?

8 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

You can get away with Keisei a lot easier in this one as Mulcahy and McConnell aren't in the same zip code as Gabe Brown and Max Christie in terms of offensive firepower.

That's probably fair. Not as athletic. McConnell is athletic, but ideally you stick Bryce on him and Keisei on Mulcahy