When in Linclon, Get Thee to PBA (for Tomorrow's game vs # 22 IOWA)

Red Don

12 hours ago, Red Don said:

Game thread seems to be "Here We Go"   @Cazzie22

Just a suggestion.....   Doesn't matter who starts the thread, but if "Game Day Thread" is part of the Topic description, we'll all be on the same page.

Great game.  Crazy, up twenty with a couple minutes to go, I was still nervous.  GBR

So I was not sure what to expect from our girls. After the poor outing at MSU this was a real test from them. We needed to bring our "A" game and did just that. I think having Markowski start for us should continue. She presents problems that Bella and Issie can not do. Our defense caused a lot of problems for Michigan last night. Weidner got good minutes last night. She and Markowski have an energy about them that we need on the floor.  Plus we took threes more within the scope of the game vs. jacking them up like we did at MSU. Last night's crew let them play and I am sure a few are feeling it. This type of energy needs to continue on Sunday when Iowa comes calling. 

The offense last night was Amazing.  It was a 'Complete' game by the TEAM.  We came out of the chute aggressive, establishing our Dominance; and for the first time I can remember, made an opposing Ranked team feel MORE uncomfortable than they were able to make us.  (Michigan had an 'off' night too, but we might have had something to do with it. image.png

WAY TO GO, HUSKERS!!! 

image.png

• Red Don changed the title to When in Linclon, Get Thee to PBA (for Tomorrow's game vs # 22 IOWA)

Yes! :nod:.......Back-to-Back Games in Lincoln @ PBA vs a ranked opponent in another game that promises to be a Shoot-Out!!! (and rival IOWA to boot)

Yet another chance for anyone in Lincoln to watch a Barn-Burner; in-person. What else you got to do on a winter Sunday Afternoon! :Confused:

(Plenty of good seats available; reasonable price, take the kids, they'll love it! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2: )

(I feel sorry for anyone who had the chance to go to the Michigan Blow-out, but thought "Nah - too much trouble to get to PBA! :Redface: )