Here we go.....

whoopdeedoo

Hell yeah!!  That was awesome!  Totally mopped the floor with that sorry bunch from Ann Arbor.  Miss All-Everything, Hillmon, was absolutely atrocious.  She was totally outplayed and schooled by a freshman tonight.

I know I'll probably get roasted for this, but I don't care:  I absolutely love seeing Leigha Brown fail miserably.  She's a quitter, and a whiney one at that.

Michigan's guard play was terrible - basically no threat offensively from any of them.  A healthy Dilk playing more minutes would certainly help their cause.

That pathetic loss to MSU stings quite a bit more knowing they can play like this.  Give half the effort they showed tonight and they easily win in East Lansing.

1 minute ago, NUtball said:

Hell yeah!!  That was awesome!  Totally mopped the floor with that sorry bunch from Ann Arbor.  Miss All-Everything, Hillmon, was absolutely atrocious.  She was totally outplayed and schooled by a freshman tonight.

I know I'll probably get roasted for this, but I don't care:  I absolutely love seeing Leigha Brown fail miserably.  She's a quitter, and a whiney one at that.

Michigan's guard play was terrible - basically no threat offensively from any of them.  A healthy Dilk playing more minutes would certainly help their cause.

That pathetic loss to MSU stings quite a bit more knowing they can play like this.  Give half the effort they showed tonight and they easily win in East Lansing.

Way over the top post.  Both teams have really good, competitive players.  Throwing out all kinds of over the top adjectives is not impressive—“terrible, atrocious, quitter, whiny, terrible again, pathetic”.   Easy to tell when mouthy denigrating people never accomplished anything athletically themselves. 

9 minutes ago, HB said:

Way over the top post.  Both teams have really good, competitive players.  Throwing out all kinds of over the top adjectives is not impressive—“terrible, atrocious, quitter, whiny, terrible again, pathetic”.   Easy to tell when mouthy denigrating people never accomplished anything athletically themselves. 

LOL!

sometimes it's the little things.....Ruby's (on the left in black) reaction to Markowski's announcement says a lot to me....

10 hours ago, HB said:

TBF, she was pretty whiny tonight.  You could tell that she wanted it bad, but from the play on the court it didn’t look like there was a whole lot of warm welcomes between teammates from last year and her.

Sometimes when you play a former teammate, you’ll see them joking around, laughing, talking to each other. I didn’t see any of that last night.

I agree though that both teams are good.  A good win for sure.

40 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

TBF, she was pretty whiny tonight.  You could tell that she wanted it bad, but from the play on the court it didn’t look like there was a whole lot of warm welcomes between teammates from last year and her.

Sometimes when you play a former teammate, you’ll see them joking around, laughing, talking to each other. I didn’t see any of that last night.

I agree though that both teams are good.  A good win for sure.

I believe Sam is the only player that was here when Brown was here.

10 hours ago, Cazzie22 said:

I think Scoggins defends well and is very clever in getting off her threes.  She is solid. I thought everyone played well tonight.  I hope to see that kind of play against Iowa Sunday as it will be my first chance to see them in person this season.

Plus she shots 46% on her threes

8 minutes ago, All About the Corn said:

Michigan has not been meeting teams as more of a covid precaution. Volleyball did not meet mostly just exchanged waves from the players, coaches did so I guess it is just part of the new normal.

Thanks— it’s tough in todays day and age.  5 years ago, you didn’t shake hands you were chastised.  Now your left wondering whether it’s sour grapes or the new normal because each team handles it differently.